Health and social care system
- Data overview of the country’s demographics
- Organization of the NHS and Social Security System
- Typical health/social care workers and associates included in direct care (both formal and informal)
- Typical settings in care providing (both formal and informal)
National Education and training System
- Brief description / Schematic presentation of the National Education and Training System
- Organization according with ISCED and/or EQF levels
- Levels (ISCED / EQF) of training offers in areas related to the activities of caregivers
- Types of training offers in areas related to the activities of caregivers
- Types of entities that promote the courses
National Healthcare and Social Security systems are in all cases of a contributive nature (insurance or universally tax-financed systems), assuring different levels of care, from basic healthcare and specialized care, to medicine and medical devices co-funding. In all countries the public services are prevalent.
Data analysis points out to a considerable convergence in country’s national education and training systems organization and also in the levels providing formal training in the areas that are covered by the project.